LIGHTNING STRIKES CUSTOM TIE-DIE HOODIE
Are you one to be ON TREND? Or do ya still wear the same shit you did when you were 17? 'Trends' always come back around, so if you missed out the first five million times tie-dye was to die for, make peace with yourself and nab some now.
One of the cool things about tie-dye is that it's almost impossible to create two similar items during the garment-dyeing process. Like you, every heavy fleece item has a uniqueness you can cherish for years to come.
Features a guest appearance by our embroidered lightning bolt on the left boob.
- 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
- Fabric weight: 400gsm
- Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
- Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
- Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
- 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
- Front pouch pocket
- Woven label at the back of the neck
- Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
|Sleeve length (cm)||88||90||91||93||95|
This item is from our Custom Collection. These are small run, individually made, unique pieces that are tops quality and really stand out in a crowd. Yeah, this means they take a little longer to be made and shipped: orders are processed on a Tuesday and then take 10 – 15 days to get to you. Oh, and ya gotta be careful about picking the right size. But it's totes worth it, to wear ethical, quality, individual style over bland commercial sweat-shop fast-fashion.