24 MAR - REBELLE MUAYTHAI CAMP
Gals, you'll be challenged, encouraged and supported throughout this camp; Get back to the FUNdamentals.
Date: 24 MAR 2018.
Time/ Day: 9am-11:30pm
8:50-9am Arrive for 9am SHARP start.
9-9:20am Intro from your trainer, and hand wrapping
9:20-9:25am Quick break
9:25-11:20am Muaythai skills and drills
11:20-11:30am Cool down and talk
These camps are now "beginner intake" for regular programming. Even if you don't want to join our regular programs, that's cool too - Suitable for absolute beginners, or for those wanting a refresher. Important to note this camp will help you develop an understanding of what it's like to join our regular programming. From 2018 there will no longer be beginner intake during our regular programming. Attending the camps will better prepare you for what it takes to join the established groups. Participating in a camp will also give you a taste or a feel for what to expect during the main program sessions.
You'll focus on;
- Wrapping hands (BONUS HAND WRAPS INCLUDED)
- Punching/ kicking/ elbow/ knee Technique
- Stance/ footwork
- Core, conditioning and balance work
- Shadow work
- Combos/ striking/ clinching
- Partner work/ very light sparring
- How to pad hold correctly
Your Host: AWF Master Trainer Sylvia
16 Fights, 9 Wins, 3 KOs
Title 2X Victorian WMC 53.5kg Muaythai Champion
Music: alt, indie, punk, heavy rock, metal and rock.
We can supply equipment;
Venue: 4 Gooch St, Thornbury
Terms and Conditions: Bookings essential, This purchase confirms your placement. This session has very limited availability; The purchase is not transferable for cash or other. If you’re unable to attend; your place may be transferable to a friend. The full attendance terms + conditions and health screen must be filled prior to commencing the first session.
(suitable for 18+); (view in full >click here <)
(suitable for 14+ -17yo); Parent FREE zone - so the Gals can be themselves. A parent/ guardian must come for the first session to fill form and be made aware of the risks etc. also we'd like to highlight the venue is typically 18+ with adult content. We prefer Parent's to wait outside before, during and after the session/s, The idea is that the Muaythai sessions teach the gals how to be strong and confident within their own peer group. The trainer has working with Children’s and is a brilliant teacher. Leave it with us, and your daughter will have a ball. *Parent/guardian to fill form. We can send out a form prior if Parent is unable to attend.
- Under no circumstances will the venue be changed in anyway in the case someone may be offended. There is 18+ content at the venue in the way of artwork, merchandise and music playlists. We are normally for 18+, However we are experiencing increasing demand for training girls. If this is something you don't want your daughter to be subject to, please reconsider this booking. *You have been warned ;)
Any further questions; CONTACT US
We Also Recommend