10 MAY - REBELLE MUAYTHAI Teaser
Gals, you'll be challenged, encouraged and supported throughout this teaser; Get back to the FUNdamentals.
Date: 10 MAY 2018.
Time/ Day: 5-6:20pm
4:50-5pm Arrive for 5pm SHARP start.
5-5:10pm Intro from your trainer, and hand wrapping
5:10-6:10pm Muaythai skills and drills
6:10-6:20pm Cool down and talk
These teasers may act as "beginner intake" for regular programming. Even if you don't want to join our regular programs, that's cool too - Suitable for absolute beginners, or for those wanting a refresher. Important to note this sessions will help you develop an understanding of what it's like to join our regular programming. From 2018 there will no longer be beginner intake during our regular programming. Attending this teaser will better prepare you for what it takes to join the established groups. Participating in a teaser will also give you a taste or a feel for what to expect during the main program sessions. *Check with your trainer if they feel you are ready to join the main group, or also suss out the camps.
You'll focus on;
- Wrapping hands (BONUS HAND WRAPS INCLUDED)
- Punching/ kicking/ elbow/ knee Technique
- Stance/ footwork
- Core, conditioning and balance work
- Shadow work
- Combos/ striking/ clinching
- Partner work/ very light sparring
- How to pad hold correctly
Music: alt, indie, punk, heavy rock, metal and rock.
We can supply equipment;
Venue: 4 Gooch St, Thornbury
Terms and Conditions: Bookings essential, This purchase confirms your placement. This session has very limited availability; The purchase is not transferable for cash or other. If you’re unable to attend; your place may be transferable to a friend. The full attendance terms + conditions and health screen must be filled prior to commencing the first session.
(suitable for 18+); (view in full >click here <)
(suitable for 14+ -17yo); Parent FREE zone - so the Gals can be themselves. A parent/ guardian must come for the first session to fill form and be made aware of the risks etc. also we'd like to highlight the venue is typically 18+ with adult content. We prefer Parent's to wait outside before, during and after the session/s, The idea is that the Muaythai sessions teach the gals how to be strong and confident within their own peer group. The trainer has working with Children’s and is a brilliant teacher. Leave it with us, and your daughter will have a ball. *Parent/guardian to fill form. We can send out a form prior if Parent is unable to attend.
- Under no circumstances will the venue be changed in anyway in the case someone may be offended. There is 18+ content at the venue in the way of artwork, merchandise and music playlists. We are normally for 18+, However we are experiencing increasing demand for training girls. If this is something you don't want your daughter to be subject to, please reconsider this booking. *You have been warned ;)
Any further questions; CONTACT US
We Also Recommend