Alternative Women's Fitness (ABN 45616976697) and related recognise the importance of protecting the privacy and the rights of individuals in relation to their personal info. We are particularly sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet, including our digital applications.
We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal info.
In general, you can browse our website and other Alternative Women's Fitness owned digital properties without telling us who you are or revealing any personal stuff about you. However, there are a few places where we give you an opportunity to provide us with your personal info.
The types of personal stuff we collect from you may include the following:
1. Your name;
2. Contact details such as your mailing or street address, email and phone number;
3. Age or birth date;
4. Details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional stuff necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries; and
5. Any additional info relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence.
We may also collect some info that's not personal stuff because it does not identify you or anyone else. Like we may collect your IP address. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, to measure the use of our website and to improve the content of our website. So we pretty much use your IP to gather aggregate emographic info.
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting info from you, we may collect in ways that include:
1. Through your access and use of our websites;
2. When you complete an application or purchase order or request product info;
3. If you enter a competition/participate in a promotion;
4. If you connect with us via a social media network;
5. When you set up and maintain a user account;
6. When you complete an online form or send us feedback;
7. During conversations between you and our super team
If you don't provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
1. We may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
2. We may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promos; or
3. We may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
We collect personal info about you so that we can perform activities and functions and to provide quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide products or services to you and to send communications requested by you;
2. To answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services, as well as to contact you regarding administrative notices;
3. To provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
4. To assess the performance and to improve the operation of our website;
5. To conduct processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
6. For the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of Superheroine, its related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
7. To provide your updated personal info to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
8. To update our records and keep your contact details current;
9. To process and respond to any enquiries made by you; and
10. To comply with any rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country.
We may disclose your personal info to:
1. Our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
2. Your credit card details will be released to confirm payment for products purchased on our website; suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
3. Any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
4. We may combine or share any info that we collect from you with stuff collected by any of our related bodies corporate within Australia.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws,such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). You consent to us sending you those direct marketing communications by any of those methods. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method. Also you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications.
We don’t provide your personal info to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
You may request access to any personal stuff we hold about you at any time by contacting us. Where we hold info that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with means of accessing it. We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we can’t grant you access to the personal information we hold. We may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal info we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if your stuffrequires amendment. If we don’t agree that there are grounds for amendment then w'l add a note to the personal info stating that you disagree with it. If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us and provide details of the incident so we can check it out.
We request that complaints about breaches of privacy be made in writing, so we understand the details of the complaint. Any complaints should be directed to us. We will inform you whether we will conduct an investigation and the estimated completion date for the investigation process.
After we have completed our enquiries, we will contact you, usually in writing, to advise the outcome and invite a response to our conclusions about the complaint. If we receive a response from you, we will assess it and advise if we can change our view.
We want you to have continuing trust in Alternative Women's Fitness, the products and services so we have put in place reasonable procedures to secure your personal information.
We may hold your personal info in electronic or hard copy form. Personal stuff is destroyed when no longer required.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfilment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the info needed to verify and authorise your credit card or other payment information and to process your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
(a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control;
(b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our website cannot be guaranteed;
(c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
If you have any questions about our policies, any concerns or enquiries regarding the treatment of your privacy, please use the Contact Us link on our website or email us;