Who are you…
An opportunity has opened up for an experienced Merchandiser/ Sales assistant.
You will be responsible for making sure the shop at HQ/ The CLUBhouse runs smoothly, keep merch under control and help out the team with stuff they might need.
You will be great at juggling a heap of stuff at once. You are the type of Gal who people say provides amazing customer service, and nothing is ever too much trouble. You will start with working 2-4 hours per week.
There will also be some additional hours thrown in the mix with more permanent hours in the future as the needs evolve. This is mainly a stand-alone role, so you will need to work autonomously and take ownership of the position.
This role will suit a gal who can "hit the ground" running!
What the role involves
You need to;
- Love ROCK
- Enjoy fitness
- Be reliable and passionate
- Have (fashion) retail experience
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team
Some responsibilities will be;
- Maintenance of the pop up retail spaces
- Passionate customer service
- Loving activewear/ product
- Know or can quickly learn about Marital arts related product
- Buying assistant for other local labels
- Enjoy running a tight ship
- Update signage and ensure product labelled
- Pulling, packing, sending online orders
- Assist at events
- Assist with photoshoots
- Creating content for social media
- Stock Control/ Refilling stock
- Organising meetings
- Co-ordinating new releases
- Ordering stuff; ie stationery and furniture
- Liaising with suppliers and makers
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems;
- Using a variety of software packages
- Ad hoc stuff
Experience with Shopify or similar will be favourable.
This will be a contract role so you will need an ABN.
- Work within a great environment
- Awesome product discounts
- Mad training discounts
- Supportive management
- You'll be privy to exciting new projects
Applications close: 20 July 2016 *midnight
Apply in writing with your resume attached: