PiNK BOXiNG Intermediate 16yo+ (4 weeks) O19w
Boxed a bit, and chasing your next challenge? Got ya wraps, gloves, and ready to rumble?
Intermediate boxing will refine your skills, make you sweat, teach you new combos, build core strength and confidence, and you’ll have FUN doing it!
PiNK BOXiNG - Intermediate is a session for experience boxers > Get in contact to ensure it’s the right skill level for you.
In Intermediate the focus is on refining your boxing skills. You'll be challenged, encouraged and supported throughout every session; you'll learn new drills and develop more complex combo’s; you’ll be offered all new, more intense options; and you'll LOVE IT!
Do you have the skills to do the drills? Requirements:
- Min 6-12 months ongoing boxing experience, ideally with AWF, or under a genuine boxing trainer
- Minimal injuries or conditions that may prevent participation
- Your own gloves (we may also supply)
- Ability to wrap your own hands
- The skills to properly pad hold
- The ability to rip combos at a FAST pace
- Stance and footwork skills
- Some sparring experience
- The ability to engage in core and balance work
- The skills to undertake partner work, even with left-handers
Do you want to push yourself to train like a legend? You must be ready to develop:
- More skills and a more refined technique
- Improved fitness and agility
- A stronger core
- Light sparring experience
- The ability to sweat into your hair, and eyes
- The confidence to be pushed to your limits
- The ability to HAVE FUN!
This is a group journey with other awesome gals, building your team work and communication skills. Develop confidence, control and skills that’ll help you thrive in your everyday life.
SUITABLE FOR: 16yo+
We offer a grrrls only, safe space for you to come and punch. We supply the equipment, the venue, the expertise and the fun! Just wear sneakers and shorts / trackies / leggings with a tank top / tee you can move in, and bring a water bottle, a towel and a can do attitude.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE START TIME. We don’t want you to miss anything important, so be sure to arrive 5-10mins prior to the start of your session.
Your Host: Head Coach Sabina Rules
08 OCT 6:45pm - 7:40pm
15 OCT 6:45pm - 7:40pm
22 OCT 6:45pm - 7:40pm
29 OCT 6:45pm - 7:40pm
*$15 per session, or $49 to attend all four.
Venue: Wandin East Hall, Old Baker Rd, Wandin East
NB: We are insured for underaged participants, not underaged visitors. No bringing children or others to the venue 'just to watch the class.' Under no circumstances are there to be any unsupervised underaged persons at the venue at anytime.
Bookings essential, this purchase confirms your placement. This session has very limited availability; The booking is not transferable for cash or other. Pack prices are for the dates above, no refunds for missed sessions. Any further questions; CONTACT US >
We Also Recommend